- BA (Hons) Sport, Leisure and culture degree
- BTEC National Diploma in Sport Development & Fitness
- Sport & Exercise Nutrition
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Sports Leaders UK Level 1 Award
My mission has always been to educate and motivate people to achieve amazing results through sport and exercise. Getting the best out of people is something I am extremely passionate about and knowing that I’m helping others brings me great satisfaction. I’ve always wanted to have a career where I can impact people’s lives for the better and improve the overall quality of living for that individual. I’m a strong believer that sport, exercise and quality nutrition provide the answer to living a better quality of life. Whether you keep the heart and lungs ticking over through cardiovascular fitness or stimulating tissue and looking after joint health through resistance & strength training, you only get one body, so you may as well look after it.
Why Choose Me?
Twelve years of coaching experience has given me expertise in many disciplines, across the field of health and fitness. I specialise in…
- Body Transformations
- Fat Loss
- Cardiovascular Fitness (Distance Running)
- Marathon Preparation
- Nutrition Plans
- Increase Muscle Mass
– Founder and current Head Coach of the Headingley Harriers running club.
– Designed, developed and implemented the training program for the Keighley 10k female champion 2015.
– Represented Leeds United & Bradford City FC at Youth Level.
– Transformation success stories (See Testimonial page)
I practice what I preach, and that is optimal health and well-being is the key to a positive and happier you.